Emotional Freedom Technique is a simple way of tapping on the body's natural comfort points, located on the same meridian that are used in acupuncture. For this reason, EFT is often referred to as emotional acupuncture or tapping. EFT basics are simple to learn and the results can often be seen immediately.
- Want to stop smoking, or release other addictions like caffeine or chocolate?
- Do you have fear of heights, water or public speaking that is holding you back from fully enjoying life?
- Are you looking for a tool to enhance peak performance in sports or in your career?
- Do you suffer from anxiety, or insomnia?
- do you do poorly on test?
EFT can help!
Introduction to EFT, Feb 5, 1-3pm
Bring your friends and family. You will learn:
- The Basic Tapping Points
- Borrowing Benefits
- How to recognize and work with psychological reversal and energy toxins
- The Importance of Being Specific
- Explore the Personal Peace Procedure
EFT for Hard Times, Attracting Abundance
February 19, 1-3pm
Suggested donation, $35.00
- Release of patterns of not enough
- Learn to recognize opportunities
- Create a Abundance Attitude
- Explore living in Gratitude
EFT for Parents and Kids
March 5, 1-4pm
Suggested Donation $35.00
- Find the peace within yourself before working with your children
- Diffuse a potentially difficult situations before they happen
- Work with special needs children
- Help your child increase test score by up to 30%
- Fill each child's need for attention and diffuse sibling rivalry
- Help shift your child's emotional energy
- For the Children: there will be very special visit from Tappy Bear, that lovable teddy bear who teaches EFT to children. Tappy Bear will teach to deal with difficult situations such as bullying, name calling, and being stressed about taking tests in school.
More info: 541-515-2570 or www.walkraw.com/classes